CMF’s Carve Out Program is an attentively structured process that assists and implements the transition of carve-out divisions to stand-alone entities. Our program builds functionality, process, reporting, and talent in a coordinated way, creating the corporate DNA necessary for success and maturity as a stand-alone, middle-market business.
HOW WE DELIVER
- CMF performs a two to three-day onsite “deep dive” to fully understand the recently acquired entity’s condition and needs
- Our Big-4 veteran directors quickly analyze the TSA and identify where the “noise” is coming from within the finance department, and pinpoint any skill gaps
- We develop and implement a plan of action with the acquired entity and PE management to get the carve out entity operating as a stand-alone company as quickly as possible
WHY CMF ASSOCIATES?
- Expertise: Our Big 4-trained directors and managing directors have decades of experience in private equity – we have the talent to create the corporate DNA necessary for success as a stand-alone business
- Focus: We identify key problem areas immediately, so we can focus on correcting the underlying issues
- Partnerships: CMF employees make themselves a part of your team quickly, working effortlessly and seamlessly with the acquired company and the PE fund, as well as the company’s accountants, lawyers, and lenders