CMF’s interim CFO services establish supplemental support for your finance function, helping your company through transitions, transactions, or growth. We provide visibility, investor/lender confidence, and fresh, insightful perspective during these critical times. We work through critical situations while creating new processes, systems, and financial infrastructure to ensure continued success.
HOW WE DELIVER:
- CMF places an industry- and situation-specific interim CFO or controller at your company after discussing your true finance department needs and the level of support required
- Our talent helps your finance department face any relevant issues including rapid growth, a sudden departure of a previous finance employee, or a transaction
- Our interim finance talent integrates him or herself into the company, assisting with process improvements and financial reporting upgrades, ensuring future capabilities are put in place
- Once a plan is developed or full-time talent is found, our interim resource helps the new employee to transition
WHY CMF ASSOCIATES?
- Expertise: Our interim CFOs cover a vast realm of industries and experience, all of whom have been “in the chair” during critical transitions
- Focus: We identify key problem areas right away, and work on fixing them quickly
- Talent: Our recruiting team is solely focused on finding finance executives in the middle-market who have the skillsets you require