CMF’s due diligence services bring actionable clarity to pre-acquisition preparations. Our in-depth, operations-focused review goes far beyond financial figures. We create a three-dimensional picture of opportunities and risks in a potential platform or bolt-on acquisition target.
HOW WE DELIVER
- The CMF team meets with fund management and deal team members to understand the acquisition process, LOI terms, and specific areas of diligence preferred
- We meet with the target company and their accountants for a one to three-day onsite visit to tour facilities, observe operations, and discuss financial statements in detail
- Within one week, we provide a detailed analysis on our findings, including a review of business processes, technology, skill gaps in talent, financial statement analysis, and key takeaways
WHY CMF ASSOCIATES?
- Detail Oriented: Our Big-4 veteran directors leave no stone unturned; we work diligently to uncover all aspects of the target acquisition
- Tailored Focus: CMF project managers work with the fund to develop key priorities at the target company
- Effective: CMF employees help funds realize the true value of targets, and provide useful information throughout the entire diligence process