CMF’s Prep for EXIT™ Program is designed to ensure your middle-market company, whether privately-owned or PE-backed, is ready for a transaction at the highest price possible within the shortest period of time. Our module-based offering helps private equity funds and management teams prepare for and manage the sale process by delivering the right resources to every situation.
HOW WE DELIVER:
CMF uses the following modules to maintain an effective deal and diligence process, providing you with “start-to-finish” transaction support:
- E: EBITDA maximization services, which includes a thorough and independent assessment of your finances to expand forward-looking EBITDA and favorable add-backs
- X: Extension of your CFO function to ensure your internal finance team stays focused on existing business operations
- I: Integration with all internal and external team members, including investment bankers, lawyers, accountants, and management team
- T: Transaction fee savings, a result of CMF delivering accurate and complete financial schedules to prospective buyers the first time
WHY CMF ASSOCIATES?
- Focus: We work on your behalf with accuracy, speed, and open communication, offering you a deal-savvy point-of-view that keeps the sale process on track
- Expertise: Our Big 4-trained directors and managing directors have decades of experience in managing sale processes
- Partnerships: CMF employees quickly make themselves a part of the team, working effortlessly and seamlessly with the company and any outside parties